Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photos with the kids at Northern Pond












The kids wanted to go to the beach with me but we went to Northern Pond instead.It has a bit of a beach at the back end of it. Really it is the seawall that holds back the sea from flooding the fresh water pond and also the road! There is plenty of beachy things to do there and the kids availed themselves of the rocks and sand and water!! While they were busy I was busy clicking away with my camera. I used my tripod for the first time. It will take a bit of getting used to but I am determined to learn and get better. Practice is the key i have been told and there is nothing I like better than to snap away!!!

We stayed until it was getting quite shady and then headed for the volley ball court to drop Anna and Aidan off with their Mom. I headed home to upload the pictures to see what I got! I took approx. 260 pics and had a few that I was happy with and a few more that were keepers even if they weren't the best! If I only kept the best I would never have any to scrapbook with and that just would not do!!! LOL!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

NORAH!!!!!!!!!!
WOWZERS those pics are awesome girlie!!!!

Unknown said...

Your photographs are absolutely amazing, Norah!!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Awesome photos!

taryn said...

Norah, these photos are spectacular!!! WOW!

gypsybug said...

man are your pics ever nice!!!!