Thursday, October 16, 2008

Natalie's Technique Class



I have really been enjoying this class and just have not had the time to do as much as I wanted to as she is posting but I am going to try it all before I am done!! She just posted the instructions for making an album from scratch!!! I can't wait to do that!! I have done a couple of l/o's using some of her techniques and ideas!! It is different from what I usually do but I like it!!
My next project will be a 12x12 album!! I can only hope that it will turn out like the picture of it I have in my head!!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Norah, that layout of My Amazing Baby is awesome!!!! I am glad you are enjoying and keep it up !!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Love the Amazing baby layout.. they are both great.. Looks like a great class you are taking!

Tracey Taylor said...

You are doing a fabulous job with these classes!!! :)