Thursday, September 18, 2008

My No name Kitty!



This poor baby still has no name!
She is a little sweety, some days I call her Timon, sometimes, she is Alice and my DH calls her Smudge! She loves laying around in the sun and will just flop over if she walks through a patch of sunlight!!! Her grandmother is half Simese and she looks alot like her! But her markings are really odd. She is cream colored with Vanilla stripes on her legs and a grey tail and grey smudge on her face!! Did I mention she has blue eyes and a little pink tounge!!!!

6 comments:

Grace said...

nice pics of kitty. :) i'm inviting you to visit my blog. enjoy... thanks

Anonymous said...

These pictures are really cute!!

Kristine said...

that kitty is tooo cute!

glad to see you blogging!!!!

ps. i tagged you on my blog!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

She is gorgeous! Like Grace Kelly!

Julie said...

That is one sweet little kitty,and I love,love,love the pictures of her.

Natalie said...

what a cutie !!!!!!