Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This thing called Blogging ....

I am not so good at posting everyday!! Can't imagine that day to day life activity is very interesting to all of you who are doing the same things!!! Well except for scrapping!!! that we all seem to get excited about pretty much every day!!!! Somedays i don't do anything about it but I am always surfing and reading when not actually scrapping!!!

I have been busy trying to get my daughter's wedding album l/o's completed!!! Not nearing completion yet!!! Wonder how many albums will be full by the time I feel 'finished'!! Lol!! But jeepers!!!! All the pictures are so pretty that I feel I need to scrap lots of them!!! Here is another if you are interested in looking!!


I wanted to try my hand at making my own crocheted flowers and I loved this sketch by Kristine Davidson! The scalloped border is crocheted too!!! What do you think??? Too much?

2 comments:

redmom said...

Norah I love that layout, your dd looks beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more!!

taryn said...

Norah, great blog! I think the crochet work looks fantastic and just perfect on your layout!! It's beautiful!