Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Gorgeous Day ...

But it is very fallish here today!! the air looks and feels different. Don't know how to explain it but when fall comes you can actually see it! I love the fall season!!! it is my favorite!!

Went to my sister n laws swimming this afternoon!! Not many days left to sit around and in the pool!!! My SIL has 6 grandchildren!! The oldest is 12 and the youngest is 2!!! The little ones love coming in the pool with me with out their water wings!!! Anden mostly wants his on because he still is not sure of the water in his face!!! He is the 2 year old. Aidan, his brother is nearly 4 and swims very well!!!Mostly all underwater!!! he is just learning to do the crawl!! So cute to watch! Aidan and his sister Anna(6years) like to jump off of my shoulders into the water and dive with me to the bottom of the pool to pick up objects! Anna is a little fish!!! Really a good strong swimmer already!!

I was going to go gooseberrying this afternoon but as you have read, I didn't...must go now and get ready for another workday tomorrow!! Night!

No comments: