Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Have I Mentioned ...

that I love scrapbooking??? Oh YEAH!!! I really do!. And....I have tons of wedding pics to do!!

My DD got married July 28th this summer and I am doing her wedding album. I have an acrylic album I want to do of those pics too but I am so scared to start that paticular project!! Eventually I will get at it though!!! here is a l/o I did last night during a one hour challenge at www.creative-scrappers.com.



the sketch is by that site owner, Kristine Davidson!!!
I won the participation prize!
It also won L/O of the day over at www.compuproscrapbooking.com. I was so honored!

I am so enjoying all the pictures from the wedding and there are many I can tell you!!! So far all I have scrapped are the candid ones that Amy Dow took!! Of course she didn't take any of the honeymoon ones, they were taken by my daughter!! LOL

I made all Katie's wedding invitations also. The pics aren't the best but here is the outside of the invitation! I took that picture!!!

No comments: