Thursday, March 5, 2009






















WOW!! We had a huge icestorm on the 2nd of March!! The ice laden branches are gorgeous and usually don't stay around long enough to get a lot of pictures but here it is the 5th of March and there is still a fair amount left! it is melting quickly now but not before I managed to get a few pictures!!!!






So this post is all about the pictures!!! LOL! I have to take a couple of hundred to get a few good ones!! One has to do what one has to do to get a decent picture of such a spectacular nature scene!! Everything was encased in ice!!! Oh my, I am so looking forward to a little global warming right now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures Norah.

Kristine said...

Awesome pics Norah! wowzers....

taryn said...

Norah! These photos are breathtaking!! How gorgeous! (I know...the ice is a pain, but SO beautifuL!)