Wednesday, December 3, 2008






Two days in a row!!! I am doing so good!



Well Dorothys surgery went well and though she is still in intensive care she is feeling better and recovery nicely. Arlene, her sister, got to talk to her on the phone!!! I knew that God was going to have total control over that operation!!! Want to know why??? Well in the early morning yesterday, I looked out my window and I saw the most beautiful sunrise!! I just knew that a God who could make that and hang it on the canvass of the sky was not going to have any trouble with an anurisym!! Here is what i saw:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news Norah!

Beautiful pics! Just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it such a comfort to know that even thought we have things crop up in our life that we didn't know were going to happen, there are no surprises with our God.